How to <insert problem here>?
This is a place where you can find links to all the how-to articles, short and simple.
- Step by step guide on installing applications to your transmitter
- Thoughts and a few tips for LUA in Jeti
- All applications published by RC-Thoughts in one place – Always up to date!
- Any telemetry as 0-100% or 100-0%, with switch and alarm!
- Great for example for using voice commands!
- Need to keep track on how many times retracts are used? Now you can!
- Easy usage of alarm and percentage on main screen for 3 different sized batteries!
- Alarm for up to 3 batteries – Never fly with empty batteries again!
- Fuzzy logic made easy!
- First steps to LUA, something simple
- Fairly simple, actually!
- Kinda tricky but works!
- Only activate the function if switch is used for more than two seconds
- Quick and cheap way to make the transmitter FAAAST!
- Make some nifty use for those sliders on the side of your radio!
- Ever had a need for stepless Dual-Rate? It IS possible!
- Activate when two sticks are over 90%, deactivate when BOTH sticks are under 90%?
- Activate when two sticks are over 90%, deactivate when BOTH sticks are under 50%?
- How to use 900MHz as backup for VBar?
- How to get temperature controlled cooling vents?
- How to get flight mode active only for X amount of seconds?
- If your memory is like mine this might save you a heli, plane or batteries!
- This is a safety-feature!
- Are you as lazy as me, make things automatic!
- How to get just one value spoken via switch?
- Let’s face it, not all batteries are same size!
- Annoyed to hear just “56%” when in fact you’d like to hear “Fuel 56%”?
- This is easy!
- Your flying with mAh-metering anyway, right…?
- Because fumbling for a really small switch on heli or plane is so 90’s…
- Also check out the LogicSwitch wiring post!
- Wanna hide awau UG and forget about it?
- Wanna change “JLog26: RPM Uni” to “Headspeed” on your screen?
- Partly a cool gimmick, partly pure safety!
- Everyone want’s personal announcement’s, right?
- Quite easy way to make a vibrator in Jeti tranmitter
- Don’t like to fly sim with transmitter on a USB-cable? Me neither…
- Schematic for the adapter
- One idea of how to tie it all up in hardware
- I don’t like blue EC5’s, I wan’t them black!
- It ain’t beautiful but it sure is handy!