Jeti does not offer 12-hour time display for those who use it so let’s make one in Lua.
12-Hour Clock features
Features are very simple and plain since no need for any settings etc:
- Time is displayed in telemetry screen
- Two sizes available, normal and double
- Time displayed in 12-hour format with am/pm symbol
In short: Copy the .lc (or .lua, the .lc is memory-optimized) file from github here to your transmitters Apps-folder, if there is a translation file copy the .jsn file to Apps/Lang-folder on your transmitter. Head on to “Applications” -> “User applications” and add the app. No settings needed or available. Guide on installation of Lua-apps available here if you need some more in-depth guide.
Use of 12-Hour Clock
Go to “Timers and Sensors” -> “Displayed Telemetry” and add the item “Clock” in desired size to desired position.
And you’re all set!
- 1.0 Original version – Languages available EN
- 1.1 Formatting corrected
- 1.2 Small memory improvements
Some rules do of course apply!
- Never use Lua to control a function that would take the model down if misbehaving!
- Always, always test the function thoroughly!
- If you do not know, then don’t!
- RC-Thoughts or myself is NOT responsible for anything this application does
- Applications are free to use (MIT-license) and linking to this page is encouraged!