“Own a Jeti? Here are solutions for problems you didn’t know you had!” That was how one friend described RC-Thoughts.com in IRC :)
RC-Thoughts is all about radio-controlled models, radio-systems and almost anything surrounding them. For some reason there’s mostly programming information regarding Jeti transmitters since all this started from an idea to preserve and simplify finding of various guides found on internet. RC-Thoughts is also the place with most Jet-oriented Lua-apps (RC-Thoughts Jeti Tools) and DIY-sensors complete with instructions, schematic, firmware and all!
Latest on RC-Thoughts
- Finnish JETI-Team Gecitkale Cup 2018 11.04.2018Finnish "JETI-Team" was visiting Gecitkale Cup in Cyprus at the beginning of april and guys did not shabby at all! Well, they're not officially a "JETI-Team" since there's no Jetimodel-affiliation but since there were 3 guys from Finland and all…
- RCT Randomizer released 07.04.2018Got a request for an app with so silly idea it made me laugh a bit! User wanted an simple lua-app to play a random audio file when model is selected. Since the idea is so silly and it involves…
- JR Propo Is Dead. Long Live JR Propo 06.04.2018JR Americas have posted news regarding JR Propo as brand on their Facebook-page. JR Americas Facebook post The complete post from JR Propo: (From their post here) Notice of Discontinuation of JR Production April 5, 2018 Dear loyal JR Customer:…
- RCT WindSpeed released! 30.03.2018Ever wondered why your plane goes so fast to one direction but not the other? No need to guess anymore! Here's a small request-app to calculate if model is experiencing head- or tailwind and how much it is! RCT WindSpeed…
- REX FW 1.10 Is Out! 23.03.2018Another update! REX-receivers firmware 1.10 is out! New features: Telemetry support by DITEX Servos has been implemented. In the receiver configuration (either via JETIBOX or the Device Explorer menu at DC/DS transmitters), go to Alternative Pins Functions and select the…
I’m of course supporting for example DIY-sensors and lua-apps found on RC-Thoughts. If you have any questions or suggestions do not hesitate to contact me. Please take into consideration that I have a day-job and RC-Thoughts is ran on free-time so answers might not be “in a minute”. When asking for support please read this first.
RC-Thoughts.com is not officially affiliated with any forums, communities nor manufacturer or distributor like Jetimodel s.r.o, Esprit Tech (Espritmodel) in U.S, Hacker-Motor GmbH in Europe or any other. RC-Thoughts.com is privately owned and run on owners free-time and at owners cost.
Always make sure everything works as it should. Do not use faulty devices. Neither RC-Thoughts and/or me are in any way liable or responsible for anything you do with your equipment or to others with equipment used with information or methods described on this site. You should never use Lua-apps for operation-critical functions and DIY-sensors without thoroughly testing them first.
Please note: I do have opinions in my writings. Opinions and speculations are what make this kind of sites fun and different to read. Remember that some of opinions are not always same what mainstream thinks :)
If you find something that is not working or is behaving strangely please let me know. Be safe and enjoy a great hobby!