“Own a Jeti? Here are solutions for problems you didn’t know you had!” That was how one friend described RC-Thoughts.com in IRC!
RC-Thoughts is all about radio-controlled models, radio-systems and almost anything surrounding them. For some reason there’s mostly programming information regarding Jeti transmitters since all this started from an idea to preserve and simplify finding of various guides found on internet. RC-Thoughts is also the place with most Jeti-oriented Lua-apps (RC-Thoughts Jeti Tools) and DIY-sensors complete with instructions, schematic, firmware and all!
Latest on RC-Thoughts
- RCT GPS now tested with BN-220 GPS 06.03.2021I got a lot of question during this winter about RCT-GPS with BN-220. Apparently people had some issues with it. So I got myself a few of those little rascals. RCT-GPS works great with BN-220 No issues with the sensor.…
- 2020 In Retrospect? 01.01.2021Well. We can all agree that 2020 was in a league of it's own. Not all of it was good, unfortunately. I usually go to all Finnish heli-meet's and at least one in Sweden, basically all of them we're cancelled…
- Phoenix Sim Is Back Online! 14.12.2020The good old Phoenix Sim is back online! A few days ago I got an email that the server is suddenly back online, had no idea by who or how. Despite it's old it's hugely popular, Since I started sharing…
- Are you using RCT lua or sensors? Look here! 17.08.2020I thought it would be cool to see how and where the small things I've shared during the years are used. So: Send me a picture! Are you using a DIY sensor based on something on RCT website? Are you…
- RCT-GPS Release – Version 2.0 15.08.2020No longer beta! The highly popular RCT-GPS available here is now updated to full 2.0 release version, go and grab it! Added function If you are using a previously used Arduino-board for your RCT-GPS sensor there might be some EEPROM-programmed…
I get this question quite a lot nowadays, there is an easy answer: There is no team, it’s just one guy’s love to the hobby.
I’m of course supporting for example DIY-sensors and lua-apps found on RC-Thoughts. If you have any questions or suggestions do not hesitate to contact me. Please take into consideration that I do have a day-job and RC-Thoughts is run on free-time so answers might not be “in a minute”.
RC-Thoughts.com is not affiliated with any forums, communities nor manufacturer or distributor like Jetimodel s.r.o, Esprit Tech (Espritmodel) in U.S, Hacker-Motor GmbH in Europe or any other. RC-Thoughts.com is privately owned and run on owners free-time and at owners cost. Coffee-donations are highly appreciated! (Check the Donate-button to right)
Always make sure everything works as it should. Do not use faulty devices. Neither RC-Thoughts and/or me are in any way liable or responsible for anything you do with your equipment or to others with equipment used with information or methods described on this site. You should never use Lua-apps for operation-critical functions or DIY-sensors without thoroughly testing them first.
Please note: I do have opinions in my writings. Opinions and speculations are what make this kind of sites fun and different to read. Remember that some of opinions are not always same what mainstream thinks :)
If you find something that is not working or is behaving strangely please let me know. Be safe and enjoy a great hobby!