RC-Thoughts is all about radio-controlled models, radio-systems and almost anything surrounding them. For some reason there’s mostly programming information regarding Jeti transmitters since all this started from an idea to preserve and simplify finding of various guides found on internet. Most recently Lua-apps (RC-Thoughts Jeti Tools) and DIY-sensors seem to be very popular :)
Latest on RC-Thoughts
- Latching Student-Teacher function 23.07.2017The need? A user wanted a quite special function yesterday that really got me baffling for while for a solution. Here's the wished functions: 2-position trainer switch Momentary rescue-switch Trainer switch would make student active Momentary press on rescue would…
- RFID-Sensor on sale! 20.07.2017Get yours while they last! Last RFID-sensors are now on sale for 29,90€ per piece, so head on to shop and get yours! Update: SOLD OUT!
- Text To Speech fixed 08.07.2017The service taking care of the actual text to speech conversion had their website's certificate expired yesterday and that meant TTS on RC-Thoughts did not work anymore. Issue is now fixed with getting the audio-file via http-connection so RC-Thoughts TTS…
- Bling your Jeti – Backplate! 03.06.2017Bling noun UK: /blɪŋ/ US: /blɪŋ/ "Jewellery or decoration that attracts attention because it is very noticeable and looks expensive: She wore a fake-fur coat, big sunglasses and lots of bling." (Taken from Cambridge dictionary here) A bit dull, huh? Yeah. Just…
- How to charge RX-pack during flight? 03.06.2017While visiting Habo Helimeet this year I saw something interesting in one of the Miniature Aircraft's Whiplashes. There was actually a charger for the RX-battery on it, not new by it self but the quality of execution really was worth…
RC-Thoughts.com is not officially affiliated with any manufacturer or distributor like Jetimodel s.r.o, Esprit Tech (Espritmodel) in U.S, Hacker-Motor GmbH in Europe or any other. RC-Thoughts.com is privately owned and run on owners free-time and at owners cost.
Always make sure everything works as it should. Do not use faulty devices. Neither RC-Thoughts and/or me are in any way liable or responsible for anything you do with your equipment or to others with equipment used with information or methods described on this site. You should never use Lua-apps for operation-critical functions and DIY-sensors without thoroughly testing them first.
Please note: I do have opinions in my writings. Opinions and speculations are what make this kind of sites fun and different to read. Remember that some of opinions are not always same what mainstream thinks :)
If you find something that is not working or is behaving strangely please let me know. Be safe and enjoy a great hobby!