“Own a Jeti? Here are solutions for problems you didn’t know you had!” That was how one friend described RC-Thoughts.com in IRC :)
RC-Thoughts is all about radio-controlled models, radio-systems and almost anything surrounding them. For some reason there’s mostly programming information regarding Jeti transmitters since all this started from an idea to preserve and simplify finding of various guides found on internet. RC-Thoughts is also the place with most Jet-oriented Lua-apps (RC-Thoughts Jeti Tools) and DIY-sensors complete with instructions, schematic, firmware and all!
Latest on RC-Thoughts
- RCT Firmware Uploader is Updated 21.02.2018The very popular RCT FW Uploader is updated for even more compatibility! Thomas, the author of XSensor contacted me and made wish for a small addition to RCT FW Uploader. He has developed a Arduino-based multi-sensor with a lot of…
- Manuals – Why bother? 18.02.2018I thought I'd post some links to manuals, for a reason :) Jeti Transmitter manuals download pages DC/DS-14/16: Manuals available here. DC/DS-24: Manuals available here. Note that firmware-updates may have important info in release-notes. Updates are available here. (For you…
- RFID-Sensor got an update 18.02.2018The RFID-Sensor here is one of the most popular gadgets RC-Thoughts have ever made. It definately created some buzz when it came out around a year ago. Update! There is now added a possibility to disable the automatic cycle-count. Setting…
- Lua-Labeler released 10.02.2018Sometimes small things matter. Like today :) Lua Labeler released From a forum-note where a user was expressing a need for getting names of gyro banks to main screen, one of the simplest apps out there, Lua Labeler: Read…
- Jeti App Manager 28.01.2018Installation made easy! And I mean really easy! Jeti App Manager This is a simple-to-use application for mac and windows made by a German Jetiforum-user Nightflyer88. The idea is great in it's simplicity, let the app take care of installing,…
I’m of course supporting for example DIY-sensors and lua-apps found on RC-Thoughts. If you have any questions or suggestions do not hesitate to contact me. Please take into consideration that I have a day-job and RC-Thoughts is ran on free-time so answers might not be “in a minute”. When asking for support please read this first.
RC-Thoughts.com is not officially affiliated with any forums, communities nor manufacturer or distributor like Jetimodel s.r.o, Esprit Tech (Espritmodel) in U.S, Hacker-Motor GmbH in Europe or any other. RC-Thoughts.com is privately owned and run on owners free-time and at owners cost.
Always make sure everything works as it should. Do not use faulty devices. Neither RC-Thoughts and/or me are in any way liable or responsible for anything you do with your equipment or to others with equipment used with information or methods described on this site. You should never use Lua-apps for operation-critical functions and DIY-sensors without thoroughly testing them first.
Please note: I do have opinions in my writings. Opinions and speculations are what make this kind of sites fun and different to read. Remember that some of opinions are not always same what mainstream thinks :)
If you find something that is not working or is behaving strangely please let me know. Be safe and enjoy a great hobby!