The swiss army-knife for Jeti-users is updated to 1.0.1
There’s some interesting changes:
- Added German language.
- Added color profiles for charts (white, grey and black are available).
- Added configuration for thick lines and background filling when viewing charts.
- DC-24 Emulator: Default language set to English.
- DC-24 Emulator: Accepts [Enter] and [Return] keys.
- [Windows]: Software rendering now works (Windows XP and other PC configurations with some Intel graphics chipsets) .
- [Linux]: Fixed library paths for the installer.
For my personal use I did notice remarkably increased speed in use. And yes, I do have an Intel graphics chipset. Brilliant.
One other thing I’ve been reading in the forums is a library-error for Linux-users, so I’d encourage them to test again.
Goptta play with emulator a bit to get a grip on new key-bindings. Issue is that I’ve been using it the “old way” for two moths so this should be fun, teaching an old dog some new tricks…