The swiss army-knife for Jeti-users is updated to 1.0.1
There’s some interesting changes:
- Added German language.
- Added color profiles for charts (white, grey and black are available).
- Added configuration for thick lines and background filling when viewing charts.
- DC-24 Emulator: Default language set to English.
- DC-24 Emulator: Accepts [Enter] and [Return] keys.
- [Windows]: Software rendering now works (Windows XP and other PC configurations with some Intel graphics chipsets) .
- [Linux]: Fixed library paths for the installer.
For my personal use I did notice remarkably increased speed in use. And yes, I do have an Intel graphics chipset. Brilliant.
One other thing I’ve been reading in the forums is a library-error for Linux-users, so I’d encourage them to test again.
Goptta play with emulator a bit to get a grip on new key-bindings. Issue is that I’ve been using it the “old way” for two moths so this should be fun, teaching an old dog some new tricks…
One thought on “Jeti Studio 1.0.1 update”
Tiedätkö pystyykö Jeti Studiosta lähettämään yhden koneen ohjelman eteenpäin kaverille emailitse? Kiitos tiedosta. T. Jukka