I don’t know what you guys have been reading but there’s been several request’s all of the sudden for this kind of app in the past few days. So it was time to write it!
Introducing LiPo Watcher!
Not everyone has a current/capacity-sensor in their models so they are forced to monitor the voltage. Wouldn’t it be cool and easy to get a simple and understandable “remaining battery-charge as percent”? Here it is!
LiPo-Watchers monitors your main battery voltage and calculates remaining battery-percentage from that.
Simple but powerful features:
- Calculates LiPo cell-voltage from main battery voltage
- Converts LiPo cell-voltage to remaining percentage with help of cell-count
- Voltage is counted as average to prevent short voltage-dipping to affect result
- User selectable alarm-point
- Voice announcement when remaining percentage is under set limit
- Possibility to adjust averaging parameter
Note: LiPo Watcher works in DC/DS-14/16/24 with firmware 4.22 and up
Get yours and try it out!
Head on to LiPo Watcher page here and read the full story :)