It was about time! After some fighting with RFID-component supplier for some products that never arrived I switched supplier and have a new batch of RFID-Sensors available.
For limited time I’m also giving away two AntiMetal tags with every sensor so you can get to testing quickly!
So head on to product-page and get yours while they last!
- Identifies itself to receiver as normal sensor
- Compatible with Revo Bump technology
- Has five values: Tag ID, Battery Capacity, Cycles-count, C-value and Cellcount
- Cycle-count automatically increases with one after ~30 seconds powered (RC-Thoughts tag only)
- User can write, re-write and erase tags straight from transmitter (Not allowed on Revo Bump tags)
- User can change tags on sensor without power-cycling
- Identifies to transmitter even without tag – Easier setup
Revo Bump Compatible!
Revo Bump is a clever technology from Revolectrix, more info here. The good part is that they use a compatible tag and store all kind of information on the tag. They also were kind to share the data-layout so I could confirm my reverse-engineered data-fields.
Usage on RC-Thoughts Jeti RFID-Sensor is even more easy than before:
- No need to write the tag with Jetibox, already done by Revo Bump controller
- All tag-values are the same
- Cycle-count is managed by Revo Bump controller, that means no cycle increase in flight by RC-Thoughts Jeti RFID-Sensor
- Usage with RC-Thoughts Jeti Tools RFID-Battery (here) is just the same as with our RFID-tags
Photo by Daniel Larson – Published with permission