There’s a feeling of “déjà vu” here. i was bored so I made a Jeti sensor, I think it have happened before… I had some Dallas DS18B20 temperature-sensors lying around and thought that this would make a good dual-temperature-sensor for DIY-guys. Then I thought that “Jetimodel has a dual temperature. Why stop there, let’s make it FOUR!”
Some hours later it’s not only ready and tested but also published :)
Very affordable sensor for measuring up to four different temperatures between -55 and +125°C, total parts cost around 6-7€!
Features are very simple:
- Measures up to four temperatures (You can use from 1 up to 4 sensors, choise is yours!)
- Installs as a normal sensor to transmitter
- Givesfour temperature-values
- Sensors readable also in Jetibox
- Temperatures updated every 750ms (DS18B20 feature)
So, head on to Jeti FourTemp page here and have a look!