I’ve been using this magnificent application almost for two months as beta-version and now it’s officially released.
It’s a PC-application that gathers a lot of functions in “One app does it all”-approach:
- View logs in graphical form
- View log-data as table, line by line
- Connect you Jetibox Profi for log-files or real-time telemetry on pc
- Update your receivers and sensors
- Configure EX-bus devices straight from PC
And the main reason I like this so much:
A true LUA-programmers multitool:
This is a real help when writing and testing LUA apps:
- Programming transmitter just like “the real thing”
- All switches and axis are emulated and are keyboard / mouse controlled
- Much easier to debug LUA code with big LUA console
- A lot faster to debug LUA when there is no need to transfer files to/from transmitter
I have wanted to post that screenshot a long time but now I finally could :)
Grab yours from Jetimodels site here!
I’ll be making a bigger “How to use” -article in upcoming weeks so stay tuned!