A friend has a Jet with lights controlled by a device working with one channel. Different lights on and blinking statuses are controlled by the value of channel input to the device. When configuring all the switches, logical switches, free mixes and whatnot to make the different situations control the output channel I thought there has to be an easier way. Now there is, here is RCT Lights!
RCT Lights Features
- Possibility to assign an optional Master switch
- Assignable default “Lights Off”-value
- Three different light positions
- Positions assignable with one to three switches
- If none of positions are active default value is used
- Works with all lua-enabled transmitters (DC/DS-12/14/16/24)
Installation and function on the RCT Lights page HERE!