One of the biggest updates to JETI Studio is here!
Version 1.1.0 new features and fixes
- Backup and restoring of the transmitter configuration.
- Backups management: browse and delete the backups in the JETI Studio database.
- Log files synchronization between the transmitter and JETI Studio.
- Transmitter update to the latest version.
- Lua apps management: manage applications installed in the transmitter, now with well known apps!
- The “Available Telemetry” window now shows also unique ID of each sensor to distinguish between sensors with the same name.
- Log files imported from the MGPS sensor now contain also the “Impuls” variable.
- A possibility to export the currently loaded log file has been added to the File menu.
- Fixed GPS trace that has been recorded by thirt-party GPS sensors. Coordinates with exact position (0.0,0.0) are not considered valid.
- Fixed application crash if the GPS trace is not valid at all.
- Fixed sporadic application crash while browsing the data table window.
- Fixed disappearing sensors in the data table widget.
- DC/DS-24 Emulator is now based on 4.27 firmware
Where is it?
It’s not up on Jetimodel website yet so open your JETI Studio and go to “Help” -> “Check for updates” or run maintenancetool from JETI Studio folder!
One thought on “JETI Studio 1.1.0 released”