A user approached with a (to me) quite special request. He’s towing gliders up and needed a function from a commercial altitude-sensor where altitude would be announced with 50 meters intervals.
I thought this might be a good programming challenge so I started making the app, it was not without issues but now it’s ready!
A simple app in itself:
- Selectable altitude-interval 0-1000
- Announces altitude at every intervall
- Selectable max. altitude
- Switch selection to enable/disable
- Can be used with feet and meter
- Works with all altitude-sensors
Note: This a first app from RC-Thoughts Jeti Tools that require firmware 4.22! This is due some commands used that were presented in 4.22.
The best part: Works with all Duplex-transmitters from 14 to 24.
From here, enjoy!