The start-situation was very confusing, reported RPM was “all over the place” with no logic whatsoever what I could see.
Red curve is from Kontronik, gray is what JLog sees and reports to Jeti. Not nice at all.
Fix is simple:
Kontronik Kosmik 160 and 200 (Cool or not, no difference) with firmware 4.6
- Use ProgUnit or K-Prog android-app (with bluetooth module) to program pole-count to what motor has (10 in my case)
- ProgDisc can be used also, connect ProgDisc to connect the PC (with K-Config software) to Kosmik (Thanks to phailipp @Helifreak for the info!)
- Leave gear-ratio in Kosmik to default 1.00:1
JLog (Version 2.5 or 2.6, no difference)
- Use the hotfixed firmware from JLog-download page (Here for 2.6, here for 2.5, for Kosmik + Jeti it’s 26-K_E-41.18_kwa46.bin, shows as 26-K_E-41.18 in VERSION.TXT on JLog SD-card)
- Use JLC to program values (JLC 220.127.116.11 here)
- Set pole-count to 2.
- Set your correct gear ratio to whatever it is. (In my case 9.72 in 800 Xxtreme)
- Everything else as usual.
And after that you get both the right headspeed rpm and also the RPM for the motor in JLog:
So. It got fixed and pretty fast.
Huge thanks & props goes to Tom for reacting so fast! Great job!