New version is out, version is now 1.0.5.
What’s new or changed?
No release notes available but here’s something I found out from the interwebs:
- Log-files can be sorted by date
- Some XP-users are getting dll-error, at least “dwmapi.dll” is mentioned
How to update to 1.0.5?
Start your Jeti Studio. If it does not tell you that there is update available go to “Help” -> “Check for updates” and do the update. Internet connection is required. If this does not work you can start the “maintenancetool.exe” from Jeti-Studio directory.
Jetimodel, here’s a free advice:
- Update your webpage when you release something!
- No release-notes for Jeti Studio 1.0.5 available, site is on 1.0.4
- Your page does not show Assist-receivers but shops do?
- Your page does not show DS-24 but we can buy it?
- C’mon guys, get your web-team away from Coca-Cola and push them to keyboard ;)
Just a friendly advice, and it was free! :)
Photo by Daniel Larson – Published with permission