OneCapacity got a fully automatic update. It is now possible to select voltage-sensor and take care of cumulative capacity to be reset automatically when new battery is connected.
New functions and principles
- Voltage is measured is voltage sensor is set by user
- Voltage is measured 3 seconds after battery is connected (Some sensors are a bit slow with values)
- Application remembers last voltage used after battery is disconnected
- If battery voltage is 2% higher on next use app considers battery to be replaced with full and resets total capacity
- Manual reset via switch still available as before
So head on to OneCapacity and check it out!