The free RC-Thoughts TextToSpeech service have been very popular among RC-people regardless of the brand. If a transmitter can speak a wav-file it’s been used!
TextToSpeech got a lot better!
After I noticed I haven’t been checking it for a while and browsers are behaving differently nowadays I noticed it’s time for a little overhaul. So here’s what’s done:
- Now correctly updates all changed settings even in prelistening
- Now behaves correctly with all browsers (IE 11 still sucks due Micro$oft, use Edge there)
- Choice of four different quality-settings, affects file size and sound quality
- Choice between Wav and Mp3 for those transmitters capable of using mp3
- Server cleaned from old files
Tested with Chrome, Edge and iOS Safari.