Ever wondered why your plane goes so fast to one direction but not the other? No need to guess anymore! Here’s a small request-app to calculate if model is experiencing head- or tailwind and how much it is!
Functions for WindSpeed
- Calculates the difference of air- and groundspeed
- Telemetry-window available with text “Headwind” or “Tailwind”
- Adds telemetry-value “Windspeed” to model’s log-file
- Wind speed unit is displayed as m/s if you have speed unit as km/h, for mph-users wind speed is also mph.
- Possibility to assign a switch for announcement, example “Headwind 12.3 meters per second”
Get the app!
Head on to WindSpeed-page here and have a look!