Some days ago VarioMeter got an updated Vario-filter with great improvement in performance. I wanted to give users a possibility to tweak the Vario behavior so I added settings via Jetibox:
New features and changes to version 1.3:
- Automatic setting of default values on first boot after programming firmware
- Possibility to adjust Vario behavior with Filter X, Filter Y and Deadzone
- Jetibox menu-operation unified
- Added BMP180 to sensor-module selection
- Fixed BMP085 and BMP180 altitude-bug (Thanks César Casado!)
As usual, head on to Jeti VarioMeter page and check the new features!