While this could be called a “patch-release” there is some new stuff anyway:
- Latest device definitions for MRPM HALL, CORTEXpro, AXON and other devices.
- While editing the integer values of any transmitter menu, after pressing the MENU button, the number of steps applied is shown in the bar on screen (1x, 10x, 100x).
- If a flight-mode delay is applied while switching flight modes and a fast movement of a stick is performed, the servos now don’t overshoot.
- Alarm values (menu Timers/Sensors – Alarms) are not limited by the 16-bit data type, so you can set higher values for alarms than ±32767.
- Lua: Integer boxes are now able to handle 32-bit values.
- DC/DS-14/16: Receiver voltage is now displayed correctly.
- The volume indicator is now shown in the top bar if volume changes.
- DC-24: The timing of a PPM signal via PPM Jack connector is now accurate.
- Fixed: If a user opens a Model selection dialogue while logging is enabled, the situation could lead to creating empty log files (*.LOG).
Lua API is still on version 1.2, no new features besides 32-bit values there.
Get the latest update for your transmitter from Jetimode HERE.
Remember to test and enjoy a day on the field!
Photo by Daniel Larson – Published with permission