It took two weeks all free-time but it’s done and it was worth it!
Pretty much one week to LUA-code and another week to make the actual sensor hardware and “sensor-firmware” to do what I wanted.
Some of features
- Use transmitter to write RFID-tags (DC/DS-14/16/24)
- Use RFID-tags right-away
- Rewrite the tags if necessary
- Get battery-information to logs
- With -24 series get several different alarms from one app, automatically
- Use different sized packs/batteries in several models with always accurate capacity etc alarms (24-series)
And so on…
Have a look on the small presentation-video :)